Worthwhile Online Certifications In Accounting
Certificate courses are done for specialization, focusing on a particular feature of a subject. For instance, Payroll Management focuses on Human Resource Management. A certificate is usually given out on completion of a certain number of hours of a course, but usually, there are no grade requirements for getting one. Certificate programs are usually of a shorter duration and can be completed in a few months; some are as short as a few weeks.
Following are the top certificates in accounting that online schools are providing:.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA):
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Computerized Financial Accounting
- Certificate – Forensic Accounting